When building a house or having you room done, everyone seem to worry about the size of the bathroom and your bedroom, but no one really think about how and where we are storing our needed things till the very end. This is the perfect time to think about your closet size.
Walk in wardrobes are ideal to be used as dressing room, placing a full mirror and a smaller zoomed in mirror or maybe a dressing table inside with a seat. As much as you hate having to take a shower in a small cubicle, where you can’t even move your arms properly, the same implies to small wardrobes, you don’t want your tops and bottom, your belts and accessories all jammed in a small space now, would you?
So here are some benefits of having a walk in wardrobe Singapore in your place;
- Lots of room to hang your clothes up; not only will you be able to have them sorted out all neatly, it also saves a lot of space and provides more space for new clothes to come in.
- A place for your shoes; without having your shoes piled up on the floor or on a rack in the corner of you bedroom, all your shoes will have a spot in your closet, when they can be easily accessed and kept nicely as well.
- Enough room for your bulky items; we all know what a headache it is to have all those puffy clothes and jumpers folded in your drawers, but in your walk in closet, you have enough space to keep all these winter clothes.
- Have display cases; give your accessories its luxury look, having a glass topped display case on the top drawer will help you find that necklace and pair of earrings that goes with your outfit. Of course, this can be also used to keep by men to have their tie pins and cufflinks placed.
And then we move on to benefits of having a built in wardrobe,
- Fits your space; if you are living in a smaller room, such wardrobes provides more space to the room.
- Efficient use of space
- An up to date style; without having a closet bought from a shop, these sort of wardrobes gives an updated look to your home.
- Easy to clean; no need of carrying step stools to clean the top or clearing out dust and cobwebs underneath. No more residence for those spider webs, you can worry less about such things from now on.
Think about it, how does your home looks like? Does it need a walk in or a built in?